Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby Shower…Pink, Pink, & More Pink

My sister gave me a baby shower to celebrate this little one coming.  It was pretty exciting to get a bunch of pink girly stuff.  Rebekah did a great job putting everything together.  Some of my Aunts, my mom, and one of my cousins  (Allie) did an excellent job on the food!  I LOVE shower food and punch!  Thanks Rebekah for the lovely shower.  Thanks also to everyone else that helped out.  I REALLY appreciate it!

010012015016036039042044051

Ian was my photographer.  He did an excellent job.  I am sad however, that I didn’t get a single close up of me or anything else at the party.  I did take a picture of the lovely cupcakes AFTER I got them home and they were smashed. Sorry Carol! My aunt Carol made these.  That had a wonderful taste and they were too pretty to eat.  Well, Ty & Micah didn’t think so.  They asked for “happy cake” for days after my shower.  I was glad to have happy cake to give them. 

Thanks again to all that came to my shower. Thanks also for my lovely gifts. I am SO excited for our little girl to wear all of her things.

No comments:

Post a Comment